A look at my experiences as an exchange student from the United States, to Belgium.
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
My Adventures are Soon to Begin!
Hello everyone! I am so excited to finally have my blog set up so I can begin sharing my experiences with you all. I am not going to be leaving for Belgium for a while yet. My departure date is set to be around the 25th of August. I will try to post a new blog, every week, at the end of the week, sharing the events of that week, as soon as I arrive in Belgium. This could change though, due to how busy I am! I will also try to post pictures so you can really get a feel for what I have been up to! I cannot wait to start informing you all of everything happening in Belgium, and where ever else in Europe I happen to travel as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment