Friday, November 4, 2011

My First Host Family

I present to you...my first host family! I really have to give them a lot of credit. They are so patient with me in my struggles of learning French. They take time out of their lives to not only teach me about history of Belgium, but also show me. They tolerate my “strange” American habits, but best of all, they treat me like one of their own!


Host father Jean-Luc and host mother Christine.


Older sisters Caroline and Fanny. Older brother Nicolas.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Brooke! Glad to read that vous avez un bon an, apprenant français et éprouver l'histoire - qui aide « est devenu vivant ». I have no idea how good or bad that French was - I used an online translator, which I know mangles Spanish. But, just wanted to keep you in practice. May this experience continue to enrich you and be a blessing. And, may you help show those you meet that folks in the USA are not all as uninformed as those interviewed in your earlier clip. (Though I don't know it is fair to call all your "strange" habits "American" - some of those are pretty much unique to you! :P - Bob D.

    ReplyDelete